Crown Battery is privately owned, with corporate and manufacturing operations in Fremont, Ohio. We have 12 sales and distribution offices throughout North America, 550 employees and a network of authorized business partners, distributors and dealers throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asian-Pacific, Australia and New Zealand.
The values that direct our business strategies are straightforward
- Recognize that our customers are our first priority.
- Maintain total commitment to quality system excellence so we can deliver continuous improvement to our customer community.
- Deliver exceptional value to our customer community through manufacturing excellence and best-available bat y products.
Our company’s operating principle – “The Power Behind Performance” – represents Crown Battery’s commitment to providing power to millions of people around the world – power that makes life easier, and raises standards of living, health and safety for the communities we serve.
These values have driven Crown Battery for over 80 years and will continue to represent our strategy for long-term growth and sustainability.
Wherever industries need to start working, they turn to the dependable power of Crown Batteries.
That’s why you find Crown Batteries in heavy-duty equipment on- and off-highways all over the world.
Around the world, our batteries are powering:
- Railroad industries
- Underground mining equipment
- Steel mills
- Renewable energy installations
- Recreational marine and automotive industries
- Aerial access equipment
Whether it’s floor care equipment at work in New York City or Tokyo, or an electric truck lift operating in Flint, Michigan, Crown Batteries can be found getting the work done right.